Hankham Primary School Governors' Written Statement of Behaviour Principles
Our ethos and guiding principles with respect to pupil behaviour:
- A positive behaviour approach which is understood by pupils, staff and parents, and is applied consistently.
- Behaviour management which is consistent and fair.
- High expectations with adults modelling the behaviour they expect to see.
- Engaging activities and interesting and relevant learning to ensure motivation and good behaviour across the school.
- Praise, encouragement and a sense of social justice.
- Identification and reinforcement of good behaviour.